Monday, February 9, 2009

Jake's 12th B-day

I can't believe Jake is 12. I now have 2 boys with the Priesthood!! I am too young, I feel. But then I look at my pictures and realize that the wrinkles( war wounds of being a mom) are there and they must have happened over night!! Jake was so excited to be a priesthood holder. He prepared and took it a little more serious than KC( not that KC doesn't take it serious),but Jake wanted so much to be like Kevin and KC and be able to go to dinner and the Priesthood session of conference as boys night out. Very cool tradition Kevin started. I am so sad because I didn't get a picture of Grandpa Ed with them.
Don't you love getting pictures like this taken of you!!


Austy thinks Jakey is the best! Jake has such a talent with kids and Austy is his bud!!
His wife is gonna be sooooo lucky!! He'll be a great dad!




1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

I can't believe KC is a priest!!! And your hair color and cut is super cute! I'm so glad you posted some new stuff. We miss you!