Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ok....This is the 1st broken arm by a trampoline ever in my family with 4 siblings and my 4 boys...and no Austy didn't fall off the tramp he got bounced high and bent his wrist on the tramp trying to catch himself!! Argh!! My neighbors wouldn't let their kids jump because we didn't have our net up so they sadly sat and watched my boys jump! Now there is now hope for them...sorry Katie and Alex!LOL!

I was in the house and as soon as I heard the scream I knew it was serious...one of those cries that makes a mom's stomache sick! Kevin wanted to wait a day and see if it felt better( totally a dad saying suck it up) ha ha! Lucky for Austy mom wears the pants in the family...haha!! Sorry Kev! But just a funny side note about NY is they aren't allowed to put a cast on in the ER. So they sent us to an Orthopedic surgeons office to get one and take a second set of x-rays. So....they can operate on you but can't put on a cast????HMMMMM...something is wrong here...too many laws!!!

The Hansen Family

1 comment:

Tillotson Family said...

You are looking so tough Austin!