Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ok I am going to try to get this updated since the boys are back in school and my dogs aren't much into conversation...the last update I did was in March then I had shoulder reconstructive surgery!!! OUCH!! My arm is finally getting back to normal and I can type on a keyboard without medication. We have had a great summer and I was able to go spend 2 weeks with my fun family!! Mom even took the 2 weeks off and Lacey had the whole 2 weeks filled with fun activities!! I needed a vacation from my vacation!! Thanks Lace I know you went to alot of work to cordinate with everyone. I also got to spend 2 special weeks with my grandma Vincent in her last days here on the earth....she will be dearly missed!! She was an awesome grandma!! Love you grandma!! Kevin and I were able to fly back home for her funeral and spend some nice alone time together! It has been a while the boys and all of their sports keep us busy and Kevin got another promotion at work and is Stake YM Pres. so he is busy. So it was nice to steal him away from all the quoas!! So here we go!!!

No comments: