Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Austins trip to get his dental work






We went to the dentist and Austy had 2 absest teeth and 7 root canals. The dentist ties it to gummy bear vitamins. He says he has seen a kid with no cavities go to 10 cavities in 6 months because of these fun little things! argh! So a word to the wise don't use them! So they had to put him on antibiotics and send him to childrens hospital where they put him under anesthesia and worked on his teeth. They put stainless steel caps on his teeth so he now looks like the little mexican kids in California. ( I have never said this to him so please don't repeat) We told him they are cool like bugs bunny because he was a little upset when he woke up and saw the results. So now he thinks its ok because of bugs bunny and the boys have been so good to not say anything bad. He says the kids at school think they are cool! Hallalua!! A mothers worst fear...the kids in elementary. They are a little too honest sometimes LOL!!! He was excited because after mom took him to McDonalds and he got a chocolate milkshake and we bought him some special popsicles that his brothers could only have if Austin said so. Gave him a little power he doesn't usually have with 3 older brothers. ha ha!!

3 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Poor little guy!!!! Looks like you have had your fix of dr's and dentist's at your house!!!! Hope your having a wonderful fall!!! Your dog looks so cute in her sweater!!!!

Cassie said...

Austin has gotten so big!!! That kid seriously cracks me up, I still talk about the story where he started singing "I kissed a girl and I liked it"

Darin said...

Oh my gosh. The poor kid. I can hardly imagine. I had one cavity last trip to the dentist and I thought I'd died.